Clothing drive to honor Lost Sock Day May 9
Everyone has them: those single socks whose mate has mysteriously disappeared in the dryer, drawer or gym locker.
Celebrate Lost Sock Memorial Day Monday, May 9 by donating partner-less socks, along with other clean, usable women’s, children’s or men’s clothing, to Seamless Moves’ Lost Sock Day Clothing Drive to benefit Northwest Center. On Lost Sock Day, volunteers will play matchmaker and pair up as many donated socks as possible, so that they may fulfill their calling to warm chilly toes.
In honor of spring cleaning, take a look inside closets and dresser drawers over the next couple of weeks and keep a bag handy for items to be donated. Then, take them to one of the sites below by May 6 or contact Seamless Moves for pickup at 425-746-1334.
- The Stor-House and Wine Storage Bellevue, 1614 118th Ave S.E., Bellevue
- Foot Solutions, 15230 N.E. 24th St., Suite O, Redmond (Overlake)
- Delaurenti Florist, 15100 SE 38th St., Bellevue (Eastgate)
- Home Street Bank, 6949 Coal Creek Pkwy S.E., Newcastle
- The Stor-House, 2829 N.E. 3rd Street, Renton
More information at: